Kingston 22 Pack Recco
Hiking backpack with tracking system
€ 47,95 € 79,95 -40%
Price including VAT | Incl. free standard postage and packing plus shipping charges
Delivery within 4 to 6 working days
Not Available (Remember product)
Free delivery for orders over €100
- sporty, multifunctional day pack
- RECCO system
- flexible back system with very good ventilation
- elasticated mesh pockets on front and sides
- tested by the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck
- made of recycled materials
- bluesign® certified
- Green Button certified
- 22 litres capacity
If you enjoy hiking on your own in the backcountry, a pack with a RECCO chip is definitely worth considering. The chip makes it easier for the rescue services to locate you in an emergency.
There’s no need to register anywhere, it just works automatically. A growing number of search and rescue organisations are already equipped with RECCO detectors. The current geographic coverage includes most of the Alps, and the system is also widely used in Austria, Scandinavia, the USA and Canada.
The KINGSTON 22 is part of our KALARI/KINGSTON series. These lightweight, multifunctional packs are made from recycled materials and have a sporty design. Ideal for extended day hikes, the KINGSTON 22 is incredibly versatile, very robust and extremely well ventilated.
The flexible ACS TIGHT back system also ensures good freedom of movement. The pack sits very close to your body, so you always retain full control of the load. The central air channel at the back and the perforated, air permeable back padding, shoulder straps and waist belt help to keep you cool. If you’re not carrying a full pack and don’t need the hip fins, they can be stowed away.
All of the packs in the KINGSTON series can be combined with the larger KALARI packs and carried together. Simply attach the hooks on the day pack to the loops on the shoulder straps of the travel pack. This product series will appeal to the user looking for a dynamic and flexible, town-to-trail travel pack solution for round-the-world trips or everyday use.
- Measurements: 53 x 25 x 19 cm
- Weight: 845g
- Capacity: 22 Lit.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- RECCO system: integrated, maintenance-free chip allows location by rescue services
- sternum strap with SOS whistle
- stowaway waist belt
- trekking pole lashing straps
- side compression straps
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), separate base compartment, front pocket, elasticated mesh pockets on front and sides
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- DIAMOND RIPSTOP 300D RE: robust recycled diamond grid polyester ripstop fabric (body & base)
- CROSSLINK PE: special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength (frame)
Downloads and documents
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';